|Year||1974 / 2001 renovatie|
|Sale status||For Sale|
Ship sails excellent (8-times NL champion), but also very suitable as a touring family ship (6 permanent berths in 3 cabins).
In 2001, a total refit was carried out in Workum, in which, among other things, the bottom was replaced and the existing concrete ballast was replaced by lead. Leeboards also renewed – etc.etc.
Mighty ship for the enthusiast! The owner would like to get in touch with a good successor.
Some features of this Lemsteraak:
– Ship has sail number VB85 and was built by the well-known shipyard Blom in Hindeloopen.
– name ‘the Witches’ Cauldron’
– built in 1974 (completely renovated and modernized in 2001)
– 8x fastest Lemsteraak in the Netherlands in the national competition competition VB-Klasse
– very well maintained diesel engine, 85 HP Ford Ebro with gearbox and 3-blade varioprop.
– 6 berths in 3 cabins
– toilet room. with electric drain pump
– Spacious L-shaped sitting area and separate sofa with leather cushions.
– practical wooden table that can be folded into parts.
– solid teak wood floors.
– teak panelling.
– galley with 3-burner gas stove, pressurized water system, refrigerator, sink
– Webasto hot air heating throughout the ship.
– High Tech sail plan from Hopman Sails from Spakenburg.
– very extensive sailing plan including so-called half winder, monkey and water sails.
– High Tech developed oak swords with brass inlay.
– very extensive package of electronics, depth sounders, speedometers, autopilot, etc. etc.
– Mast winches made of stainless steel, unique design. mast 2019 renewed
– 4 pieces of brass lap winches with delay.
– all stays, etc. made of stainless steel, everything is carried out with dynema 2019
– almost all steel parts and blocks made of (customized) stainless steel.
– Entire ship with a lot of ‘practical’ storage space.
– fully automatic mast winch and mast lowering installation.
– sword winches 2 stage bronze
– Underwater hull with high-quality anti-fouling.
– gunwale finished with lacquered teak.
– complete deck and cockpit with teak (completely re-rubbered in 2015) 2019 again crammed with teak