The present yachtmarket is a buyers-market. Buyers have very much choice and don’t decide fast. I try to present your yacht in a different way, to stand out from the mass. One of the tools is a very extensive “yacht-specification” that gives buyers all details of the ship. This document will be a part of the purchase/sale agreement.
- visit your yacht in your presence (if berth in The Netherlands)
- talk with you about the yacht and make notes and/or sound recording
- take a lot of pictures of the yacht
- make internet presentation of your yacht and publish it on:
- this internetsite
- well visited boatsites in The Netherlands, UK, Germany, Belgium, France, U.S. and Australia.
- visit your yacht with buyers who want to visit your yacht for the second time
- lead the process from publication to payment and delivery
- try to be present at the day of a technical expertise
- lead negotiations
- money is transferred safely by the notary from buyer to seller